RageTrades Classifieds
Never register on any ROB site with the same email and/or password you use to get into the game. Sites can track these and use them to gain access to your game information, cards, personal info, etc...

Please Register to Gain full access to this site & personalize your profile to receive alerts when your topics are replied to. Guests may also post or reply in certain areas.

RageTrades Classifieds
Never register on any ROB site with the same email and/or password you use to get into the game. Sites can track these and use them to gain access to your game information, cards, personal info, etc...

Please Register to Gain full access to this site & personalize your profile to receive alerts when your topics are replied to. Guests may also post or reply in certain areas.

RageTrades Classifieds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classified Listings for Rage of Bahamut Game. An Extention of the Popular Website RageTrades.Blogspot.com

HomeRegisterGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog in
RageTrades Home

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» looking for Empusa
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 12:45 pm by Guest

» SSR/SR/HR trading off my man and gods cards for demons and HP
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:04 pm by Guest

» S/T high rares, rares etc
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 3:39 am by Guest

» SSR's FOR SALE/TRADE & LOOKING FOR SSR's
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:20 am by jeremycarroll84

» "The Hentai Elite" Recruiting free spots everywhere
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:40 am by Guest

» empusa++ and angel knight x2 for trade,looking for ssr-leg man cards
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:41 pm by Guest

» LF Little Princess Vania T/B
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:26 am by AssaultEmpire

» Fleet war tigress
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:16 pm by Guest

» Pc base angelic steel max lvl
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:28 am by Guest

» Lord Arthur for trade looking for merlin lucius hector
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:20 am by ac3wild

» Lord Arthur for trade looking for merlin lucius hector
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:18 am by ac3wild

» Summertime nightmare
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:02 am by Guest

» pc on UE Shiva or a possible equal demon trade
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:36 pm by devious77

» Looking for crusader amelia up for TRADE
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:35 am by Guest

» Looking for Crusader amelia for TRADE ONLY
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:42 pm by Guest

» Hp 4 sail...
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:36 pm by Shadow2101

» Recruiting for the eternal enigma
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:22 pm by Dagga

» Hi Guys I have Fairy Princess, Sephirot and Fox Spirit all skill level 10 for trade
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:15 pm by kiddestro

» New Player looking for good order! RoB addict in just 3 days!
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:02 am by A.nt.G

» T - 2 ff azi and 2 ff medusa, L.F. 2 ff ultimate bahamut
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:50 am by A.nt.G

» IMPORTANT FOR ALL ROB PLAYERS
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:42 pm by Gumz232

how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:41 pm by Gumz232

how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:39 pm by Gumz232

how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:31 pm by Gumz232

» League Of Angels looking to rebuild!
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:57 am by Gumz232

Poll
Already Used RageTrades? If so has it helped you with the game?
Absolutely! I have learned more here than other ROB Sites!
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus I_vote_lcap57%how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 80 ]
Yes, I have found it quite helpful and always find something new on each visit. They have similar info to other sites, but you don't have to visit all over 5 different ones to get all the info you need
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus I_vote_lcap34%how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus I_vote_rcap
 34% [ 47 ]
It is a good site, but I find most of its competitors have the same information.
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus I_vote_lcap4%how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 5 ]
It has been fairly helpful, but not as helpful as most others.
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus I_vote_lcap2%how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 3 ]
Hasn't helped me at all, not because I'm an experienced player, but I don't understand anything because of the way it is written
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus I_vote_lcap1%how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 2 ]
I am a RageTrade Competitor and I dislike RageTrades.
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus I_vote_lcap0%how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I am a RageTrade Competitor and I even enjoy it.
how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus I_vote_lcap2%how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 140
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

how to build agood deck? with elder homunculus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
denyio
S Rare Card Holder
S Rare Card Holder
denyio

Rage Level : 4406

how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Empty
PostSubject: how to build agood deck? with elder homunculus   how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:29 am

hi
i'm playing the god realm and i'm thinking about this little problem since i bought for the puppet master event 2 elders...

my question is it worth a thought to use, for example , a deck like this:

1.agni
2.agni
3.mayahuel
4.elder homunculus
5.elder homunculus

or chnage the elders for somehting else?

im asking cause i dont know if its possible that the skill effects are used even if they dont have an effect or is it an exceelent idea cause then the possibilty of the cards 1-3 is increased...

imo elders are a cheap way to boost your base att and through agnis/hilds u can boost your overall att a bit more...

looking for some answers
Back to top Go down
Johncfl71
SS Rare Card Holder
SS Rare Card Holder
Johncfl71

Rage Level : 4635

PostSubject: Re: how to build agood deck? with elder homunculus   how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:46 am

Elder Homunculus is a good card for the base attack point gain. Until you can move on to Ifrit, I'd keep the Elders on the wings.

Having them on the wings won't increase the chances for the other skills to activate. 1st position will always activate, 2nd about 75%, and 3rd around 50% of the time. The cards in the wings have no bearing on the chances of skills activating.

With saying that, although your base is higher, it's skill is not going to help you in your attack. You may want to sell one and get a Nymph (really cheap atm and good for both atk and def) and maybe a Principality (there's always going to be a Holy War).
Back to top Go down
denyio
S Rare Card Holder
S Rare Card Holder
denyio

PostSubject: Re: how to build agood deck? with elder homunculus   how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:47 am

i'm def leaer in my order.thats why i dont care about principality...

cause its only boosting opun a victory....or do they mean with victory even if i def and win my points are boosted?

and i'm thinking about to getmy deck like:

1.trow elf(19k att)
2.valkyrie hild(12,5k att)
3.mayahuel (15k att)
4.elder homunculus (16,7k att)
5.elder homunculus (16,7k att)

and valkyrie is quite the same as ifrit and its much chepaer...ifirt 150hp++ valkyie 45-50hp..and even making ist ksill lvl 10 ist a bit harder but its still worth it....
Back to top Go down
Johncfl71
SS Rare Card Holder
SS Rare Card Holder
Johncfl71

Rage Level : 4635

PostSubject: Re: how to build agood deck? with elder homunculus   how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:14 pm

Ok. I just don't see the point in having something you can't really use in your deck. Principality only works during attack during HW. Surely, as a Def Leader, you'll want to attack before your spend HP to re-up your defense and not let points go to waste? Unless, you have only like 50 Atk PWR.

An Ifrit skill 8 is more powerful than a Valk skill 4. Getting a Valk to higher than skill 6 will be expensive to say the least. Whereas, Ifrit can reach skill 5 just using HN w/skill feeders.

And yes Valks are cheaper and a good way to break away from Agni's, but eventually, in the long run, you'd want to go with Ifrit with at least a skill 8 or more. Instead of Trow, you may want to consider Ancient Fairy with an ATK of 18k in final form and fits in with God realm so you'll get all the boosts.
Back to top Go down
reuniclus252
Experienced Moderator↝Angel Queen Card Holder
Experienced Moderator↝Angel Queen Card Holder
reuniclus252

Rage Level : 4901

PostSubject: Re: how to build agood deck? with elder homunculus   how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:04 pm

I happen to have both Ifrit and Valk in my ATK deck and I must agree with John that Ifrit is definitely better, both in the short and long run. I only have Valk in my deck because of the skill and am waiting to replace it with a Hermesor a Thor. The biggest differences between the two are price, skill leveling, and raw stats. For price, Valk wins hands down, but if you are looking for quality, then Ifrit is definitely much better. Skill leveling is very pricey for SS Rare cards, and using 10 High Normals with skills on an SS Rare will have a probability of boosting by 10% from skill level 1 to 2. I've tried doing it on my FF Gilgamesh, and I haven't had any luck with High Normals AT ALL. It's still at skill level 1 Sad . Raw stats are probably the biggest difference, and Ifrit has the clear advantage there. A difference in ATK of over 1k is a huge issue and is why Ifrit is chosen over Valk.

As for Principality, it is a great card that should not be overlooked. Definitely better than Elder Homunculus. Holy Wars is the only frequently reused event and so Principality has a useful effect unlike Elder Homunculus whose effect will most likely never show up again. Principality also has amazing stats in both ATK and DEF and is less than 20 HP apiece, quite cheap for a card on Principality's level. As a defense leader, you should be able to attack at least twice per HP so you don't waste the Holy Powder you use to replenish your stats. For being a defense leader, your attack is almost as important as your defense.
Back to top Go down
denyio
S Rare Card Holder
S Rare Card Holder
denyio

PostSubject: Re: how to build agood deck? with elder homunculus   how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:25 am

hmm the point about buying trow elf is..the effect..the base att is also nice....
and i see your point about ifrit..but then the trow elf is the best choice...5k more att and the sam effect....and it has the same price or sometimes even cheaper...

so the point is this game is...make the best ratio between price of the card..the max stats(4-7 evolve) and the effect..and ten u can choice between some cards..that are good as main deck cards(slot 1-3) and cards that only should boost your deck imo (slots 4+5)

thats what i did....same with my def deck..and i'm fine with it...in the menatime of the hw i talked with some top 500 player...and the funny thing is..most of them got1 very good att deck player in their order 1 very good def deck player..all other play with decks that have 80k+ base att n def.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to build agood deck? with elder homunculus   how to build  agood deck? with elder homunculus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to build agood deck? with elder homunculus
Page 1 of 1