RageTrades Classifieds
Never register on any ROB site with the same email and/or password you use to get into the game. Sites can track these and use them to gain access to your game information, cards, personal info, etc...

Please Register to Gain full access to this site & personalize your profile to receive alerts when your topics are replied to. Guests may also post or reply in certain areas.

RageTrades Classifieds
Never register on any ROB site with the same email and/or password you use to get into the game. Sites can track these and use them to gain access to your game information, cards, personal info, etc...

Please Register to Gain full access to this site & personalize your profile to receive alerts when your topics are replied to. Guests may also post or reply in certain areas.

RageTrades Classifieds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classified Listings for Rage of Bahamut Game. An Extention of the Popular Website RageTrades.Blogspot.com

HomeRegisterGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog in
RageTrades Home

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» looking for Empusa
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 12:45 pm by Guest

» SSR/SR/HR trading off my man and gods cards for demons and HP
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:04 pm by Guest

» S/T high rares, rares etc
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 3:39 am by Guest

» SSR's FOR SALE/TRADE & LOOKING FOR SSR's
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:20 am by jeremycarroll84

» "The Hentai Elite" Recruiting free spots everywhere
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:40 am by Guest

» empusa++ and angel knight x2 for trade,looking for ssr-leg man cards
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:41 pm by Guest

» LF Little Princess Vania T/B
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:26 am by AssaultEmpire

» Fleet war tigress
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:16 pm by Guest

» Pc base angelic steel max lvl
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:28 am by Guest

» Lord Arthur for trade looking for merlin lucius hector
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:20 am by ac3wild

» Lord Arthur for trade looking for merlin lucius hector
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:18 am by ac3wild

» Summertime nightmare
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:02 am by Guest

» pc on UE Shiva or a possible equal demon trade
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:36 pm by devious77

» Looking for crusader amelia up for TRADE
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:35 am by Guest

» Looking for Crusader amelia for TRADE ONLY
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:42 pm by Guest

» Hp 4 sail...
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:36 pm by Shadow2101

» Recruiting for the eternal enigma
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:22 pm by Dagga

» Hi Guys I have Fairy Princess, Sephirot and Fox Spirit all skill level 10 for trade
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:15 pm by kiddestro

» New Player looking for good order! RoB addict in just 3 days!
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:02 am by A.nt.G

» T - 2 ff azi and 2 ff medusa, L.F. 2 ff ultimate bahamut
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:50 am by A.nt.G

» IMPORTANT FOR ALL ROB PLAYERS
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:42 pm by Gumz232

League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:41 pm by Gumz232

League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:39 pm by Gumz232

League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:31 pm by Gumz232

» League Of Angels looking to rebuild!
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:57 am by Gumz232

Poll
Already Used RageTrades? If so has it helped you with the game?
Absolutely! I have learned more here than other ROB Sites!
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! I_vote_lcap57%League Of Angels looking to rebuild! I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 80 ]
Yes, I have found it quite helpful and always find something new on each visit. They have similar info to other sites, but you don't have to visit all over 5 different ones to get all the info you need
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! I_vote_lcap34%League Of Angels looking to rebuild! I_vote_rcap
 34% [ 47 ]
It is a good site, but I find most of its competitors have the same information.
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! I_vote_lcap4%League Of Angels looking to rebuild! I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 5 ]
It has been fairly helpful, but not as helpful as most others.
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! I_vote_lcap2%League Of Angels looking to rebuild! I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 3 ]
Hasn't helped me at all, not because I'm an experienced player, but I don't understand anything because of the way it is written
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! I_vote_lcap1%League Of Angels looking to rebuild! I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 2 ]
I am a RageTrade Competitor and I dislike RageTrades.
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! I_vote_lcap0%League Of Angels looking to rebuild! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I am a RageTrade Competitor and I even enjoy it.
League Of Angels looking to rebuild! I_vote_lcap2%League Of Angels looking to rebuild! I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 140
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

League Of Angels looking to rebuild!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gumz232
Rare Card Holder
Rare Card Holder
Gumz232

Rage Level : 3986

League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Empty
PostSubject: League Of Angels looking to rebuild!   League Of Angels looking to rebuild! Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:57 am

This could be your chance to move to the top of an order quite easily! League of angels is an order that is being watched over and protected by a higher up order! They are also in trade webs and even a nifty way to obtain cards and hp quickly. With only minimum requirement to be in the order. We mainly ask that you stay active and are always looking to help others and receive help yourself. All suggestions made in the group chat (found on the kik app) are taken into consideration. If interested message Tunko6 or Gumz232 for more details. Have a good day everyone!
Back to top Go down

League Of Angels looking to rebuild!
Page 1 of 1