RageTrades Classifieds
Never register on any ROB site with the same email and/or password you use to get into the game. Sites can track these and use them to gain access to your game information, cards, personal info, etc...

Please Register to Gain full access to this site & personalize your profile to receive alerts when your topics are replied to. Guests may also post or reply in certain areas.

RageTrades Classifieds
Never register on any ROB site with the same email and/or password you use to get into the game. Sites can track these and use them to gain access to your game information, cards, personal info, etc...

Please Register to Gain full access to this site & personalize your profile to receive alerts when your topics are replied to. Guests may also post or reply in certain areas.

RageTrades Classifieds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classified Listings for Rage of Bahamut Game. An Extention of the Popular Website RageTrades.Blogspot.com

HomeRegisterGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog in
RageTrades Home

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» looking for Empusa
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 12:45 pm by Guest

» SSR/SR/HR trading off my man and gods cards for demons and HP
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:04 pm by Guest

» S/T high rares, rares etc
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 3:39 am by Guest

» SSR's FOR SALE/TRADE & LOOKING FOR SSR's
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:20 am by jeremycarroll84

» "The Hentai Elite" Recruiting free spots everywhere
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:40 am by Guest

» empusa++ and angel knight x2 for trade,looking for ssr-leg man cards
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:41 pm by Guest

» LF Little Princess Vania T/B
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:26 am by AssaultEmpire

» Fleet war tigress
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:16 pm by Guest

» Pc base angelic steel max lvl
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:28 am by Guest

» Lord Arthur for trade looking for merlin lucius hector
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:20 am by ac3wild

» Lord Arthur for trade looking for merlin lucius hector
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:18 am by ac3wild

» Summertime nightmare
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:02 am by Guest

» pc on UE Shiva or a possible equal demon trade
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:36 pm by devious77

» Looking for crusader amelia up for TRADE
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:35 am by Guest

» Looking for Crusader amelia for TRADE ONLY
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:42 pm by Guest

» Hp 4 sail...
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:36 pm by Shadow2101

» Recruiting for the eternal enigma
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:22 pm by Dagga

» Hi Guys I have Fairy Princess, Sephirot and Fox Spirit all skill level 10 for trade
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:15 pm by kiddestro

» New Player looking for good order! RoB addict in just 3 days!
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:02 am by A.nt.G

» T - 2 ff azi and 2 ff medusa, L.F. 2 ff ultimate bahamut
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:50 am by A.nt.G

» IMPORTANT FOR ALL ROB PLAYERS
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:42 pm by Gumz232

New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:41 pm by Gumz232

New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:39 pm by Gumz232

New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:31 pm by Gumz232

» League Of Angels looking to rebuild!
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:57 am by Gumz232

Poll
Already Used RageTrades? If so has it helped you with the game?
Absolutely! I have learned more here than other ROB Sites!
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics I_vote_lcap57%New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 80 ]
Yes, I have found it quite helpful and always find something new on each visit. They have similar info to other sites, but you don't have to visit all over 5 different ones to get all the info you need
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics I_vote_lcap34%New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics I_vote_rcap
 34% [ 47 ]
It is a good site, but I find most of its competitors have the same information.
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics I_vote_lcap4%New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 5 ]
It has been fairly helpful, but not as helpful as most others.
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics I_vote_lcap2%New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 3 ]
Hasn't helped me at all, not because I'm an experienced player, but I don't understand anything because of the way it is written
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics I_vote_lcap1%New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 2 ]
I am a RageTrade Competitor and I dislike RageTrades.
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics I_vote_lcap0%New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I am a RageTrade Competitor and I even enjoy it.
New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics I_vote_lcap2%New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 140
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics

Go down 
+5
Gratsunlee
Foodsource
Caymans
Sikotic1
reuniclus252
9 posters
AuthorMessage
reuniclus252
Experienced Moderator↝Angel Queen Card Holder
reuniclus252

Rage Level : 4870

New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics   New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:46 am

I think most of us might just quit this game if this is what I have deciphered. Hopefully I am wrong about my predictions/guesses but here it goes. This is what I think what the new trading system will be like:

1. We can ONLY trade or gift with fellows and order members. Order members must be in your order for at least 2 weeks to trade with them.
2. Rupies that can be GIFTED at one time is 10,000. That means we can still trade with over 10,000 rupies.
3. You MUST use the Bazaar if you plan to trade with non-fellows.
4. You can only hold up to 5 tickets and the Daily Login bonus fills up your tickets to 5 every day.
5. This website will still have a use, as if you just open enough fellow spots now, you can do multiple trades, however, you will lose A LOT of attribute points this way.
6. Cards, depending on their rarity, will have a price cap. This means that the market will change completely for idiots using the bazaar for expensive cards. I'm estimating that the price cap for High Rares will be 40-50 HP. That means that cards such as Apsara, Claymore Maid, Nightmare, Bloody Mistress, and etc. will be cheap IF you use the Bazaar. For smart players who wish to purchase/sell these cards, it might be a good idea to add the person buying/trading as a fellow first. For S Rares the price cap might be 150-250 HP (I honestly do not know with this one) so most people will probably need to add fellows for S Rares and up.

What do I think? Cygames needs to change the trading system. The Bazaar idea is nice, but the trading mechanics are just stupid. Extra password, UDID check, or anything else would be preferable than limiting trading to just fellows. HOWEVER, Cygames could make this up to us if they did ONE tiny thing: allow people to remove and add fellows without any loss of extra attribute points if done multiple times in 24 hours. There would be almost no conflicts and the Bazaar would have a use that most people think of when they see the word Bazaar, a market. Well guys, I've had my little rant and projections, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sikotic1
Rare Card Holder
Rare Card Holder
Sikotic1

Rage Level : 4280

PostSubject: Re: New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics   New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:04 am

I'm not a fan of it at all, I agree with pin/passcodes added to trading, seems simple to me. The ticket thing is gonna be temporary I think to let them ease into the bazaar so it doesn't crash on day one of the bazzar and will let them get a feel for how the bazzar traffic will be.

My biggest gripe is how does this prevent hacking or limit the multi account abuse? Can't a hacker once on your account just add his account as a fellow and trade freely? Doesn't this actually promote having more than one account so you can have a main and another account or a few for trading and feeder service? How does this limit the rewards for multi accounts?

I hope that u really can trade with fellows right away, if there is a two week wait on them as well(I hear that is how it is on the Japan version) this might be the death of rob. If you cant then that kinda makes it a little harder for hackers at least.
Back to top Go down
Caymans
High Rare Card Holder
High Rare Card Holder
Caymans

Rage Level : 4300

PostSubject: Subject: New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics   New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:14 am

We should just poll and get a petition done up and send it to cygames voicing out our dissatisfaction. Many of the people in the game are working adults and they are simply making it alot more difficult. Evil or Very Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Foodsource
High Rare Card Holder
High Rare Card Holder
Foodsource

Rage Level : 4334

PostSubject: Re: New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics   New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:16 am

I agree with you both. This new trading system will make trading a lot more difficult and takes more time.

The best way to trade is, to add eachother when you want to trade!!! That will be the easiest and fastest way to trade in the future!!! So make use of this forum!!! Make trade deals here, add eachother ingame, seal the deal and dont forget to allocate the pionts again.

A tip: ditch low lvl inactive Fellows.

Good luck everybody!!!
Back to top Go down
Caymans
High Rare Card Holder
High Rare Card Holder
Caymans

PostSubject: Re: New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics    New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:24 am

I'm sorry, did I miss out any fine prints in the notice?

It does say that any fellows added must be 2 weeks old before unrestricted trades are allowed right??
Back to top Go down
reuniclus252
reuniclus252

Rage Level : 4870

PostSubject: Re: New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics   New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:27 am

Caymans wrote:
I'm sorry, did I miss out any fine prints in the notice?

It does say that any fellows added must be 2 weeks old before unrestricted trades are allowed right??

It says ORDER MEMBERS must have been in your Order for at least 2 weeks in order for you to trade with them if they are not your fellow.
Back to top Go down
Sikotic1
Rare Card Holder
Rare Card Holder
Sikotic1

Rage Level : 4280

PostSubject: Re: New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics   New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:35 am

Exact wording was: "You can only Trade or Gift to Fellows that you have added or Order members that joined your Order at least 2 weeks previously."

Open to two ways of deciphering: 1) Can trade with fellows right away and order members 2 weeks after they join (this seems unlikely would be a easy work around to having to use the bazzar and does nothing to stop hackers)

2) Have to wait two weeks to trade with new fellows and order members - this is unfortunately how it is in Japan I understand and will more than likely be the same for us
Back to top Go down
Caymans
High Rare Card Holder
High Rare Card Holder
Caymans

PostSubject: Re: New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics    New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:05 am

Sikotic1 wrote:
Exact wording was: "You can only Trade or Gift to Fellows that you have added or Order members that joined your Order at least 2 weeks previously."

Open to two ways of deciphering: 1) Can trade with fellows right away and order members 2 weeks after they join (this seems unlikely would be a easy work around to having to use the bazzar and does nothing to stop hackers)

2) Have to wait two weeks to trade with new fellows and order members - this is unfortunately how it is in Japan I understand and will more than likely be the same for us

Yeah I agree that's more likely the case for the latter cos it's pointless that you can trade with fellows right away but not order members.

In any case, this measure doesn't seem prevent hacking but only slows down the rate of hacking since there is a timeline put to it. Hackers could very well set up a stream of accounts simultaneously and wait till 2 weeks later.

I would still think setting up a 2nd password would be best, as per what banks do when you do internet banking to prevent hacking.
Back to top Go down
Gratsunlee
S Rare Card Holder
S Rare Card Holder
Gratsunlee

Rage Level : 4394

PostSubject: Re: New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics   New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:38 am

My personal opinion on this new trade system, disappointed. They spent two weeks and thought of this? WTF are they thinking. A TCG that limits trading. WTF kind of sense does that f*cken make? I wouldn't be as upset if the bazaar didn't require tickets to trade. I bet they'll be selling tickets for ragemedals/mobacoins as well.
Back to top Go down
darkarn
S Rare Card Holder
S Rare Card Holder
darkarn

Rage Level : 4353

PostSubject: Re: New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics   New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:38 am

reuniclus252 wrote:
I think most of us might just quit this game if this is what I have deciphered. Hopefully I am wrong about my predictions/guesses but here it goes. This is what I think what the new trading system will be like:

1. We can ONLY trade or gift with fellows and order members. Order members must be in your order for at least 2 weeks to trade with them.
2. Rupies that can be GIFTED at one time is 10,000. That means we can still trade with over 10,000 rupies.
3. You MUST use the Bazaar if you plan to trade with non-fellows.
4. You can only hold up to 5 tickets and the Daily Login bonus fills up your tickets to 5 every day.
5. This website will still have a use, as if you just open enough fellow spots now, you can do multiple trades, however, you will lose A LOT of attribute points this way.
6. Cards, depending on their rarity, will have a price cap. This means that the market will change completely for idiots using the bazaar for expensive cards. I'm estimating that the price cap for High Rares will be 40-50 HP. That means that cards such as Apsara, Claymore Maid, Nightmare, Bloody Mistress, and etc. will be cheap IF you use the Bazaar. For smart players who wish to purchase/sell these cards, it might be a good idea to add the person buying/trading as a fellow first. For S Rares the price cap might be 150-250 HP (I honestly do not know with this one) so most people will probably need to add fellows for S Rares and up.

What do I think? Cygames needs to change the trading system. The Bazaar idea is nice, but the trading mechanics are just stupid. Extra password, UDID check, or anything else would be preferable than limiting trading to just fellows. HOWEVER, Cygames could make this up to us if they did ONE tiny thing: allow people to remove and add fellows without any loss of extra attribute points if done multiple times in 24 hours. There would be almost no conflicts and the Bazaar would have a use that most people think of when they see the word Bazaar, a market. Well guys, I've had my little rant and projections, what do you think?

I'm hoping for the last point actually; since this is also the case for Japanese RoB, I won't expect too much a change to the system (since perhaps this could have been enforced by Japanese Mobage; the Americans had their hands tied I reckon) so the best they can do is to do something about the removal of fellows (unless that's tightly enforced by the other side too Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Caymans
High Rare Card Holder
High Rare Card Holder
Caymans

PostSubject: Re: New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics    New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:05 am

Those RoB management fellas should just read the forum here to understand the needs of their customers who's feeding their [censored] minting business.

While I can understand the need of proper security, but this is simply outrageous. I agree to a certain amount of trade limitations per day but not this crappy 5 tickets daily bazarre.

Then again, since this is what they intend to do, might as well give it a try and get little trades moving. It is still better than the state we are in now.
Back to top Go down
coopin87
S Rare Card Holder
S Rare Card Holder
coopin87

Rage Level : 4390

PostSubject: Re: New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics   New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:53 pm

I am very dissapointed with this new proposition. However as stated above a little trading is better than none at all. But 2 week limitations and having this new bazzar limited is rediculous. It will make it very difficult for new people to do any trading at all let alone those of us who are relatively new to the game (last few months) to be able to build our decks and be competitive in holy wars or even the battle ranking. Just think you can only use the bazzar to get stuff you need so just for a 6-10 evo of a card you want it will take a minimum of 3 days to aquire from the bazzar that is if the cards are available. not to mention the time it takes to evo them and get the items required to purchase them from the seller. Just seems like a huge cluster f*ck to me. We are wittnessing the downfall of a once great game. Personally I will no longer be spending any more money until they decide to do right by us the [censored] customers.

-extreemely dissatisfied consumer
Back to top Go down
norigarsi
S Rare Card Holder
S Rare Card Holder
norigarsi

Rage Level : 4357

PostSubject: Re: New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics   New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:04 pm

Back to top Go down
evilmelee93
S Rare Card Holder
S Rare Card Holder
evilmelee93

Rage Level : 4402

PostSubject: Re: New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics   New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:27 pm

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/rage-petition-against-new-tradinggifting/signatures

Help Spread the word, please. We need all the signatures we can get.
Sign the Petition against Rage of Bahamut Trading system.
Our aiming goal 100k+ signatures. We can do it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics   New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Bazaar and Trading Mechanics
Page 1 of 1