RageTrades Classifieds
Never register on any ROB site with the same email and/or password you use to get into the game. Sites can track these and use them to gain access to your game information, cards, personal info, etc...

Please Register to Gain full access to this site & personalize your profile to receive alerts when your topics are replied to. Guests may also post or reply in certain areas.

RageTrades Classifieds
Never register on any ROB site with the same email and/or password you use to get into the game. Sites can track these and use them to gain access to your game information, cards, personal info, etc...

Please Register to Gain full access to this site & personalize your profile to receive alerts when your topics are replied to. Guests may also post or reply in certain areas.

RageTrades Classifieds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classified Listings for Rage of Bahamut Game. An Extention of the Popular Website RageTrades.Blogspot.com

HomeRegisterGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog in
RageTrades Home

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» looking for Empusa
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 12:45 pm by Guest

» SSR/SR/HR trading off my man and gods cards for demons and HP
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:04 pm by Guest

» S/T high rares, rares etc
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 3:39 am by Guest

» SSR's FOR SALE/TRADE & LOOKING FOR SSR's
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:20 am by jeremycarroll84

» "The Hentai Elite" Recruiting free spots everywhere
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:40 am by Guest

» empusa++ and angel knight x2 for trade,looking for ssr-leg man cards
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:41 pm by Guest

» LF Little Princess Vania T/B
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:26 am by AssaultEmpire

» Fleet war tigress
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:16 pm by Guest

» Pc base angelic steel max lvl
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:28 am by Guest

» Lord Arthur for trade looking for merlin lucius hector
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:20 am by ac3wild

» Lord Arthur for trade looking for merlin lucius hector
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:18 am by ac3wild

» Summertime nightmare
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:02 am by Guest

» pc on UE Shiva or a possible equal demon trade
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:36 pm by devious77

» Looking for crusader amelia up for TRADE
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:35 am by Guest

» Looking for Crusader amelia for TRADE ONLY
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:42 pm by Guest

» Hp 4 sail...
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:36 pm by Shadow2101

» Recruiting for the eternal enigma
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:22 pm by Dagga

» Hi Guys I have Fairy Princess, Sephirot and Fox Spirit all skill level 10 for trade
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:15 pm by kiddestro

» New Player looking for good order! RoB addict in just 3 days!
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:02 am by A.nt.G

» T - 2 ff azi and 2 ff medusa, L.F. 2 ff ultimate bahamut
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:50 am by A.nt.G

» IMPORTANT FOR ALL ROB PLAYERS
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:42 pm by Gumz232

PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:41 pm by Gumz232

PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:39 pm by Gumz232

PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:31 pm by Gumz232

» League Of Angels looking to rebuild!
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:57 am by Gumz232

Poll
Already Used RageTrades? If so has it helped you with the game?
Absolutely! I have learned more here than other ROB Sites!
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 I_vote_lcap57%PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 80 ]
Yes, I have found it quite helpful and always find something new on each visit. They have similar info to other sites, but you don't have to visit all over 5 different ones to get all the info you need
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 I_vote_lcap34%PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 I_vote_rcap
 34% [ 47 ]
It is a good site, but I find most of its competitors have the same information.
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 I_vote_lcap4%PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 5 ]
It has been fairly helpful, but not as helpful as most others.
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 I_vote_lcap2%PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 3 ]
Hasn't helped me at all, not because I'm an experienced player, but I don't understand anything because of the way it is written
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 I_vote_lcap1%PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 2 ]
I am a RageTrade Competitor and I dislike RageTrades.
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 I_vote_lcap0%PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I am a RageTrade Competitor and I even enjoy it.
PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 I_vote_lcap2%PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 140
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3

Go down 
+3
ItzSan
killer23
Johncfl71
7 posters
AuthorMessage
killer13
Anonymous

PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Empty
PostSubject: PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3   PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:07 pm

I have a Nymph++ proper maxed (3-5) also a Perfect 8 evo Valkyrie Hild skl 3 (8-15) and I would appreciate a PC please?
Thank You IGN Killercaspr13
Back to top Go down
Johncfl71
SS Rare Card Holder
SS Rare Card Holder
Johncfl71

Rage Level : 4614

PostSubject: Re: PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3   PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:39 pm

killer13 wrote:
I have a Nymph++ proper maxed (3-5) also a Perfect 8 evo Valkyrie Hild skl 3 (8-15) and I would appreciate a PC please?

Nymph++ = 45-50HP

Valk = 135-145HP (reason: Max Atk is only 14k and you can get a 6-7 Valk for 120HP, also, the difference in ATK pts is less than 200)
Back to top Go down
killer23
Rare Card Holder
Rare Card Holder
killer23

Rage Level : 4259

PostSubject: yeah right!!!!   PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:02 pm

soo 1 Nymph is 20 easy but 4 all max enhanced and then enhanced again is 50hp? Come on now thats horrible, and your stats for the Valkyrie arent true either ( I think). Plus a base Hild can be sold for 20hp ( I've seen ) soo an 8evo extinct card that has a great boost is only 145hp??? I disagree and would like another opinion. Please tell me that is incorrect, no offense but how does that math work out??? Thank You for you`re response tho Smile
Back to top Go down
ItzSan
High Rare Card Holder
High Rare Card Holder
ItzSan

Rage Level : 4284

PostSubject: Re: PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3   PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:48 pm

Well, you got a quote...
It's actually better than nothing to be honest.
But I'd wait for a mod or admin to give you a response.
Back to top Go down
Johncfl71
SS Rare Card Holder
SS Rare Card Holder
Johncfl71

PostSubject: Re: PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3   PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Johncfl71 wrote:
killer13 wrote:

Nymph++ = 45-50HP

Valk = 135-145HP (reason: Max Atk is only 14k and you can get a 6-7 Valk for 120HP, also, the difference in ATK pts is less than 200)

killer23 wrote:
soo 1 Nymph is 20 easy but 4 all max enhanced and then enhanced again is 50hp? Come on now thats horrible, and your stats for the Valkyrie arent true either ( I think). Plus a base Hild can be sold for 20hp ( I've seen ) soo an 8evo extinct card that has a great boost is only 145hp??? I disagree and would like another opinion. Please tell me that is incorrect, no offense but how does that math work out??? Thank You for you`re response tho Smile

Clarification on my analysis:

The Nymph in question is only a Nymph++. Nymphs were going for 12-15. If you look on this and other forums, you'll see that those selling Nymphs want 19-20, those buying values them at 15-16. I went the conservative route. Also, an 4-7 Nymph Sk-5 is worth around 70-80HP, a 8-12 Nymph valued at 120-130HP. I took the conservative figure for your Nymph++. Once it is done, you can then add for the enhancements and skill level increase if any to add more value to the 4-7 Nymph. Keep in mind that Nymphs ATK/DEF points are rather low even though their skill is a BIG Boost to ATK/DEF, it's still only about 8%.

For Valkyire Hild, it's almost like Dark Knight Luciella and/or Grimoire Mina. The cost to make the card outweighs the trade value. Grimoire Mina's at 13k (Massive Hit to Foes Defense all) is going for around 60-65HP and DK Luciella (Great Hit to Foes ATK/DEF) is roughly the same. Valkyrie Hild's have managed to rise in the past few weeks and keep steady because God Realms don't have very many GREAT Boost to Gods Attack (most like Michael and Fairy Princess do boost at a lower percentage). You can also find, as stated previously, other Valks for sale at a lot lower rate and only miss out on less than 200 ATK points). You might be able to get 150HP but I don't think you'll get much more than that.

I would ask others to weigh in on this as well as two opinions are better than just the one. Thanks.

Oh, btw, none taken. study
Back to top Go down
killer23
Rare Card Holder
Rare Card Holder
killer23

PostSubject: Re: PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3   PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:21 pm

any1 wanna do the pre stated math from this guy and say he`s wrong? Just say agreed, ppl like you and the guy who prices this stuff are sharks. no hr should go for less then 20 hp. I got 7 chims in the past week and see them all over, but they are twice the cost of Palladins? which is a better card. My Valk is 200 hp if you want it. My Nymph++ at 100, stop low balling to gain some benefit please, it`s ruining the game worse then the flood the trade revival will when you control the pricing. It`s sad and not economical.
Back to top Go down
ItzSan
High Rare Card Holder
High Rare Card Holder
ItzSan

Rage Level : 4284

PostSubject: Re: PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3   PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:38 pm

He's not exactly low-balling if he actually isn't interested in your cards and only wants to give you a fair price.
To be honest, nobody knows the current prices of any cards right now. You can try to sell your cards at the prices you see fit but odds are that you won't be able to sell them. With trading being restricted, prices are all over the place.
Hope this clears things out.
Back to top Go down
killer23
Rare Card Holder
Rare Card Holder
killer23

PostSubject: Re: PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3   PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:01 pm

that didn`t help at all actually, but thanx scratch

yes the market is flooded but soo is the hp, because many did not participate in wars, don`t forget that it`s supply verse demand at all but consider the fact that most only used their free hp`s in war soo they could buy after. Thank You

I personally have spent 20 hp on honor so far, not even ranking high but still have plenty to spend because of all the free hp the game sent us all....
Back to top Go down
killer23
Rare Card Holder
Rare Card Holder
killer23

PostSubject: Re: PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3   PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:02 pm

further more, who is the dictator of prices? Especially now that trades are going to go crazy? We should all be sticking to our guns and not low balling each other, or don`t you all see that???
Back to top Go down
killer23
Rare Card Holder
Rare Card Holder
killer23

PostSubject: Re: PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3   PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:04 pm

BTW 39 HR`s for sale and 3 SR`s plus many ff cards that aren`t perfect but would help, Killercaspr13 Thanx for your time
Back to top Go down
Johncfl71
SS Rare Card Holder
SS Rare Card Holder
Johncfl71

PostSubject: Re: PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3   PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:50 am

Bump for further clarification and this should be changed to the proper category since Nymph is a HR and Hild started as a Rare or technically a SR, right?
Back to top Go down
reuniclus252
Experienced Moderator↝Angel Queen Card Holder
reuniclus252

Rage Level : 4880

PostSubject: Re: PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3   PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:09 am

Nymphs are only 15 HP MAX. Prices going for 20 is way too much, and is pretty moot right now since there is no trading at the moment. I saw them selling for only 13 about 2 weeks ago (1 week before the ban). So a Nymph ++ IF MAX CORRECTLY is only about 50-55 HP. NO WAY IN HELL is that thing going for 100 HP. You are literally doubling the price of a Nymph ++ and Nymph isn't even that good nor wanted right now so selling it 50-55 is a challenge by itself. A proper 4-6 MAX Nymph would go for 60-70 HP depending on the skill level.

Valks average 18 HP apiece. They are no longer in as high demand as they used to be but could still get you a lot of HP. A 8-15 Valk skill 3 would go for 180-185 HP. 18 x 8 = 144. Enhancements are about 2 HP apiece so that's about 175 HP since the last enhancement is a lot of cards. Then add in the skill level and its at about 185 HP. However, the problem with valk is that for an SS Rare, its stats are pretty crap and a much cheaper alternative is Ifrit which is easier to skill, easier to find, and a LOT cheaper. People are looking more for Ifrit now so Valks are in less demand.

Also, saying that Johncfl71 is a shark is quite inaccurate lol. He wasn't offering to buy your cards and you can't even trade right now so you have PLENTY of time to get a second opinion and price checks. There has been a recent announcement on the Rage of Bahamut Facebook page saying they will have an announcement about trades late next week. You can gets bids until then that would suit your needs I believe, and the Valk Hild you can get possibly close to 200 HP but 100 for the Nymph, definitely not.
Back to top Go down
ryanbreck0
High Rare Card Holder
High Rare Card Holder
ryanbreck0

Rage Level : 4327

PostSubject: Re: PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3   PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:38 am

Like stated previously the valk will not sell for its card value * 8 + enchancments. As the difference from a 4-7 to an 8-15 is 200 attack, in theory yes you can value it at 180 or whatever but no one is going to [censored] the extra 50+ HP for 200 attack.
Back to top Go down
Johncfl71
SS Rare Card Holder
SS Rare Card Holder
Johncfl71

PostSubject: Re: PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3   PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:32 pm

Thanks for weighing in on this Ryanbreck and reuniclus252. I thought that my explanation was accurate and honest based on researching 3 forums and looking for past sells. I know that without the trading, Nymphs are 'trying' to sell at 20, but buyers are willing to go for 15-16.

Regardless, thanks. I appreciate your opinioins and explanation. I also wanted to keep things fair as I enjoy giving an accurate PC. Before I discovered Forums, I was 'taken' several times.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Reina Card Holder
Reina Card Holder
Admin

Rage Level : 4900

PostSubject: Re: PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3   PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:54 am

Yeah Im gonna agree with whoever said that nymph was around 15-20. Also for 8-14 Valk she did go for right around 200 before trades went down no one was selling cheaper than 20 a piece for hild singles. Most seem happy to [censored] for 200 for sk3 if that means they don't have 8 card enhance those themselves.

Hild will only go up in the future. If u don't get the price u want now, just sit on her.
Also no need to spaz out on the ppl trying to help with PC. Just type "second opinion" next time. We can't all be right 100% of the time.
Back to top Go down
https://ragetrades.forumotion.com
StTyrael
StTyrael

Rage Level : 4468

PostSubject: Re: PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3   PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:36 am

Nymph++ = 43~ + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 48hp~ ... 100hp for a nymph++ is then same as selling a Death at 180~ (except Death is a good card). Bottom line is people are learning that the boost to attack/defense cards have MUCH better counterparts. A Fairy Princess is just Nymph's big sister. She used to get 300 easy. Even she is dropping like she should.

A 8-14 Valkrie will get you between 160-170 in the real world. If it's skill leveled some, then people will shell out more. That's where 200hp prices come in. A 6-12 Valkrie will fetch 130-140...again higher if leveled as SSR's are a bitch to level. Miz said it earlier. Ifrits are there, and leveling an Ifrit to skill level 10 is a LOT easier.

Bottom Line (Conclusion) (Therefore) (etc)

Another forum site that will remain unmentioned has bastardized the way people value their cards. You are entitled to theoretically put any value you think is fair on your cards. If people will [censored] that is up in the air. A long time ago, people valued cards based on their personal needs and trades were made that benefited both. I really need another Hermes. Somebody else really needs that Lance you have. Done deal. Those days are over. Now people go to that "other" forum and just look at what price is given. If the deal is even 5hp off of what they perceive, a fit is thrown.

This makes it difficult to price cards. I will price a card based on what I see in game AND my perceived value if a card's usefulness. But if I give that estimate, I will get flamed hard. So what do I do? I just go by what I see in game or what I've traded for recently. I'll add in costs of enhancing and suggest a price where they can profit off of. There is no static value attached to a card at any given time. Apsaras are selling 55 easy all over the place on forums. In game, I buy them at 45-48. Another byproduct of creating a stickied topic with "prices" of cards.

Having a topic like that makes it very easy to manipulate prices. Get a group of 30 order members or fellow, and to to that "site" and keep trading a nymph (same one, just sell to a different person each time) for steadily increasing or decreasing values. When people search for a PC, they will see those topics. Then they will follow. And eventually the manipulated price ends up on that "unofficial" list of prices.

Maybe that was more a rant than a conclusion, but when trying to find a fair price on a card these days, you can't rely on one source. Look in game at trade spams. Search for that card on different forums. Sure, they aren't as great as this one ( Smile ) but then you can get an average. Which is how I happed to come up with that 3-5 nymph price above. Yes..that is more of a conclusion. Can we please start trading again soon? ;(
Back to top Go down
killer23
Rare Card Holder
Rare Card Holder
killer23

PostSubject: Re: PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3   PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:48 pm

all right thanx for the input and your time all Smile I just think that any hr realistically shouldn't be valued for less then 20. Based on the fact that I [censored] to play, but it's not gonna matter. I'd take 185 for the Valk. Appreciate it all, I do.

I guess I've got rage because I can't trade them anyways for now.
Back to top Go down
StTyrael
StTyrael

Rage Level : 4468

PostSubject: Re: PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3   PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:12 pm

185 is reasonable. I usually use the tilde marks like I did on the Nymph (~). So 170~... 185 is in that range. That backs up what I've been saying. I'm sure some you put some effort into either building the Valkyrie or attempting to raise it's skill level, so you have every right to be compensated. Every trade has it's own story behind it. I wasn't disagreeing at all...but trying to point out more of the variables that play a factor in selling. I could have two Valkyries, each a 8-14 and each skill lvl 5. Say I just bought one of them several months ago for much cheaper. The second one I actually built and leveled myself. I am going to value each of those two cards differently. Players have every right to be compensated for the work that they put in. Smile
Back to top Go down
Johncfl71
SS Rare Card Holder
SS Rare Card Holder
Johncfl71

PostSubject: Re: PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3   PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:40 am

killer23 wrote:
all right thanx for the input and your time all Smile I just think that any hr realistically shouldn't be valued for less then 20. Based on the fact that I [censored] to play, but it's not gonna matter. I'd take 185 for the Valk. Appreciate it all, I do.

I guess I've got rage because I can't trade them anyways for now.

I feel your pain. Like with my 31 card Grimoire Mina (13058 ATK). I put so much into making her. I see that people are lowering and lowering their prices. I offered her for what I thought was fair - 80-90HP (really looking for 120HP at least but...). Everyone told me that she's going for 50-60HP. So, I withdrew her from the market. I'm not willing, nor am I going to, give her up for less than what "I value her at." I'm in no rush to get rid of her. If anything, someone may want her later, or I'll just give her to my sister who's also Man Realm.
Back to top Go down
reuniclus252
reuniclus252

Rage Level : 4880

PostSubject: Re: PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3   PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:21 am

Moved topic to price check on rare god cards...didn't want to split everything so just doing this to make it easier and since Valk Hild is talked about more often than the Nymph++
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3   PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PC Nymph++ Proper and 8 evo Valkyrie Hild proper skl 3
Page 1 of 1