RageTrades Classifieds
Never register on any ROB site with the same email and/or password you use to get into the game. Sites can track these and use them to gain access to your game information, cards, personal info, etc...

Please Register to Gain full access to this site & personalize your profile to receive alerts when your topics are replied to. Guests may also post or reply in certain areas.

Classified Listings for Rage of Bahamut Game. An Extention of the Popular Website RageTrades.Blogspot.com

HomeRegisterCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
RageTrades Home

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» looking for Empusa
Mon May 11, 2015 12:45 pm by Guest

» SSR/SR/HR trading off my man and gods cards for demons and HP
Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:04 pm by Guest

» S/T high rares, rares etc
Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:39 am by Guest

» SSR's FOR SALE/TRADE & LOOKING FOR SSR's
Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:20 am by jeremycarroll84

» "The Hentai Elite" Recruiting free spots everywhere
Sat May 31, 2014 11:40 am by Guest

» empusa++ and angel knight x2 for trade,looking for ssr-leg man cards
Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:41 pm by Guest

» LF Little Princess Vania T/B
Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:26 am by AssaultEmpire

» Fleet war tigress
Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:16 pm by Guest

» Pc base angelic steel max lvl
Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:28 am by Guest

» Lord Arthur for trade looking for merlin lucius hector
Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:20 am by ac3wild

» Lord Arthur for trade looking for merlin lucius hector
Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:18 am by ac3wild

» Summertime nightmare
Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:02 am by Guest

» pc on UE Shiva or a possible equal demon trade
Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:36 pm by devious77

» Looking for crusader amelia up for TRADE
Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:35 am by Guest

» Looking for Crusader amelia for TRADE ONLY
Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:42 pm by Guest

» Hp 4 sail...
Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:36 pm by Shadow2101

» Recruiting for the eternal enigma
Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:22 pm by Dagga

» Hi Guys I have Fairy Princess, Sephirot and Fox Spirit all skill level 10 for trade
Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:15 pm by kiddestro

» New Player looking for good order! RoB addict in just 3 days!
Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:02 am by A.nt.G

» T - 2 ff azi and 2 ff medusa, L.F. 2 ff ultimate bahamut
Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:50 am by A.nt.G

» IMPORTANT FOR ALL ROB PLAYERS
Mon May 13, 2013 2:42 pm by Gumz232

Mon May 13, 2013 2:41 pm by Gumz232

Mon May 13, 2013 2:39 pm by Gumz232

Mon May 13, 2013 2:31 pm by Gumz232

» League Of Angels looking to rebuild!
Mon May 13, 2013 6:57 am by Gumz232

Poll
Already Used RageTrades? If so has it helped you with the game?
Absolutely! I have learned more here than other ROB Sites!
57%
 57% [ 80 ]
Yes, I have found it quite helpful and always find something new on each visit. They have similar info to other sites, but you don't have to visit all over 5 different ones to get all the info you need
34%
 34% [ 47 ]
It is a good site, but I find most of its competitors have the same information.
4%
 4% [ 5 ]
It has been fairly helpful, but not as helpful as most others.
2%
 2% [ 3 ]
Hasn't helped me at all, not because I'm an experienced player, but I don't understand anything because of the way it is written
1%
 1% [ 2 ]
I am a RageTrade Competitor and I dislike RageTrades.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I am a RageTrade Competitor and I even enjoy it.
2%
 2% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 140
August 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Where is all the Hp coming from!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IslangCards
High Rare Card Holder
High Rare Card Holder

Rage Level : 2279

PostSubject: Where is all the Hp coming from!?   Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:54 am

My friends and I are wondering about this "issue". How is all the hp magically appearing?

1. It can't be from Quest, the amount of hp people are using, buying and selling reject this notion.
2. People are buying $hit amount of legends pack and is flooding the market with free hp. JOKE!
3. People are buying hp for 100 coins each. ($1.oo each) If this is true and price is safe guarded by the cygames then how is people selling large amount of hp off of e-bay and other sites for .60c 75c. each? Unlimited...
4. Did anybody check the amount of points gain daily by the top players? Will anybody question the amount of hp top orders are using in each holy wars.

Hey if you are spending large amount of money to purchase the hp legit that is fine and dandy, but come on, is it not super fishy? Please enlighten me someone. Logically as the game grow older cards will be inflated, Hp should dramatically increase in price. I am just surprise that the amount of hp we consume and the game mechanics lacklust of hp reward there is a market still pushing/making enough hp to satisfy people demand! Is it just me? Can we get a economics major in here. And please don't tell me the magic answer "Someone is hacking."
Back to top Go down
projecteulogy
Rare Card Holder
Rare Card Holder

Rage Level : 2219

PostSubject: Re: Where is all the Hp coming from!?   Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:20 am

Cheaters and hackers run
rampant and Cygames/Mobage does nothing to stop them. I would suggest
never spending money on either company as they do not care. You will get
better customer service from a cannibal running a business that sold
only salads. I've sent numerous Emails about missing items from their
buggy game and all i get is a month long wait time and no response when I
try to report people openly selling fake referral accounts. This is
starting to get beyond discouraging.. Ive actually asked myself this over and over. There is no way someone is spending 1500$ for HP every few days. Unless they work for Cy/Mobage or they have hacked the unholy heck out of this game there is no way. Simulators are killing this game.

I will bet my annual salary that Rage having over "1million players" is BS. That number is in the 200k-400k because people have gone bananas with simulators and obtained HP/CW/Rupies with these. I'm actually debating pulling every receipt from Google Play and filing a claim and getting my money back since they cant uphold their own TOS and are basically allowing players to cheat and get free items without penalty. For the last month i've seen the SAME GUY posting about making fake accounts..

High Rare Card Holder
High Rare Card Holder

Rage Level : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Where is all the Hp coming from!?   Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:20 am

Magic Answer "hacker".....

Sad news indeed Neutral
Back to top Go down
reuniclus252
Experienced Moderator↝Angel Queen Card Holder

Rage Level : 2803

PostSubject: Re: Where is all the Hp coming from!?   Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:34 am

Someone is hacking.

Just kidding lol, I know one way people "magically" obtain their HP. The most known one is making alternate accounts. Alternate accounts generate over 20 HP due to quests and Legend Claim Tickets. Now you're wondering, there aren't enough apple or android devices in the world to make all these alternate accounts. And you, sir or ma'am, would be right. There are certain programs called Android emulators that you can download (I refuse to say what they are called except for 1 below that does not work anymore) and install Rage of Bahamut on your computer. Android emulators are everywhere. The most commonly used and most well known is Bluestacks, which was unfortunately (yes, unfortunately), made impossible to register your device on to get Presents that needed verification, including HP created on those accounts. This was probably due to a certain video on Youtube announcing the use of Bluestacks with Rage of Bahamut. However, there are many more Android emulators that still can register your device. And re-installing those programs will allow you to re-register the game on your computer as many times as you want, so you can easily get Legend Packs that come with HP in under 10 minutes. If anyone else knows of other methods, please share, as I don't know any other methods at the moment of getting HP.
Back to top Go down
metrias
High Rare Card Holder
High Rare Card Holder

Rage Level : 2234

PostSubject: Re: Where is all the Hp coming from!?   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:34 am

there is also a you tube vid that states if you email a program code to the server you can receive 9999 hp and cw, so that be the case that is where all the hp is coming from. so banning trading and gifting would prevent these "hackers" from sending all the hp to an account that has not been "marked" to be banned.
and yes there are grammatical and punctuation error. in a hurry to get out the door.
so to all the English nazi Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
andy19002915
High Rare Card Holder
High Rare Card Holder

Rage Level : 2262

PostSubject: Re: Where is all the Hp coming from!?   Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:56 am

I agree that this is a big issue on RoB. For one, it makes it nearly impossible for the average every day player who doesn't spend any money on the game to get even a decent deck. The surplus of excess hp in the game has driven up the cost of cards to a point that it is basically unattainable for someone who doesn't spend money on the game to even try to get them. I enjoy playing the game a lot, but it seems that up to this point Mobage has done nothing to address it if not encourage it. I guess we will see how the changes they are going to make will effect everyone else. I am concerned about what will happen to people who legitimately have more than one account. I have an account for my phone, as well as my old phone, and my wifes phone. All of them were set up legitimately. I wonder what they are going to do about such situations. I doubt there is anyway to tell if someone set up an account with an emulator vice an actual phone or android device. Who knows, it will probably just end up the same as before, the strongest get stronger and the people below struggle to get any better.
Back to top Go down
str8servnuraz
Rare Card Holder
Rare Card Holder

Rage Level : 2210

PostSubject: really?   Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:00 pm

andy19blahblahblah
the topic and issue is about ppl hacking or having multiple accounts, not ur inability to spend money on the game. i spend money on the game and still cannot compete with the stuff that goes down. with that said, stick it to the ppl cheating, not the ppl [censored] for the lil they have
Back to top Go down
reuniclus252

PostSubject: Re: Where is all the Hp coming from!?   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:53 pm

metrias wrote:
there is also a you tube vid that states if you email a program code to the server you can receive 9999 hp and cw, so that be the case that is where all the hp is coming from. so banning trading and gifting would prevent these "hackers" from sending all the hp to an account that has not been "marked" to be banned.
and yes there are grammatical and punctuation error. in a hurry to get out the door.
so to all the English nazi Razz lol!

Sorry but that is a scam. It takes your e-mail and information and then can takes your account. The 9999 hp and cw is fake and is actually prevented now due to the one account per one device.
Back to top Go down
CreepyUncle
High Rare Card Holder
High Rare Card Holder

Rage Level : 2217

PostSubject: Re: Where is all the Hp coming from!?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:14 am

The problem is simple really. They set a real world value on HP and for us in sweden that is 7 SEK (1 USD) and that is just how much they've decided that a HP is worth in "real world" money judging for the mobage currencey. Now, assuming that the above stated is true and every new account generates over 20 HP, then that would mean 20 USD for each 10 minutes of work. That is 120 USD per hour. Do you make that kind of money? And then they're caught off guard when people take advantage of the system? That sounds just stupid to me and I don't believe it.

Now, to the essence of the problem. (Sorry if I can't express myself clearly enough by the way but as I said, I'm from sweden and we can barely learn our own language. )
Anyway, when the game gets flooded with HP, like it is now, what happens is that the in-game value of HP drops, Right? Because you can easily get 50 HP (50 USD) for Apsara as an example. Now compare that price to Magic the Gathering, one of the biggest card games ever. Again, in sweden, the best cards in a new set may go for about 20-25 USD and they are usually very rare and everybody wants one (actually four). Now in MTG you trade the cards with real world money as base and there will never be a problem here since your friends money is as much worth as your own. BUT in Rage of the Bahamut, as soon as you transform your money into HP they loose half (estimated) it's value. Because half th HP in the game wasn't [censored] for. The more people who flood the game with "FREE" HP the less worth they will be but I'm pretty sure that Mobage will never lower their prices accordingly. This is just irresponsible behaviour from the game companies involved in this. Because the problem is so easily fixed.

STOP GIVING AWAY FREE HP DAMN IT!

or make all HP you recieve in game personal. The only HP you should be able to trade is the one you [censored] for. Why don't they do this then? Money of course! Beacuse as i said, the less worth a HP becomes in game, the more money non cheating people have to spend in the real world to get the cards they want. They make money out of cheaters taking advantage of their system. This is the horrible truth. We have to face the facts that they're only after our hard earned [censored] and will never ever care about any of us.

This is were someone usually says that no in game HP would be unfair because not everyone can afford to buy HP for real money. Then I usually reply, welcome to the world! In what place does money not make a difference? Rich magic the gathering players have better cards than poor ones. Rich sports teams have better players, gear and stadium than poor ones. That's just the way the world works and that is the way Rag of Bahamut should work but doesn't. Because in our beloved game, crime and cheating [censored].

Cygames and Mobage might have the worst costumer support I've ever come across. I sent them a e-mail complaing about theese problems and all I've got so far is an automated response, not even concerning what I asked about. So I mailed Cygames, and no reply at all. I'm starting to realise that they won't fix this. And what will happen is that in the end players will abandon Rage of The Bahamut and go play something else and all the money you've invested in this game will be just gone for ever and the only one who will care is you, and perhaps your children in your new cardboard box home. The game companies will just make a new game and make more money. Your only option to get to the top right now, unless you're super rich, is to do as more and more people are doing and take advantage of the system yourself and in doing that, adding to the problem. Sucking all the fun out of the game.

You have to wonder, the guys in the top lists. Have they earned to be there or do they have one thousand inactive, emptied accounts behind them? Did they cheat some honest and now poor player out of his/her victories? Did you?

Back to top Go down
reuniclus252

PostSubject: Re: Where is all the Hp coming from!?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:37 am

That is an interesting point you have there. And while [censored] for tradeable HP seems ideal to stop the problem, that would only make matters worse. If this is so, only old players with decent cards and tradeable HP would be able to stay in this game without [censored] any money. The newer players would be stuck with the cards they get out of their legend card packs. The market would also be messed up as well. You would no longer be able to trade cards for another card with HP (willingly) to make up the difference. Only card for card trades would exist. As for the accounts, they generate over 20 HP AFTER doing all the quests, which will certainly take a while. In 10 minutes, you will only make about 4-5 HP, including the cards. Over 20 HP in 10 minutes of work is just impossible unless you pull a High Rare or higher in a legend card pack.

It is true that Mobage and Cygames are just after our money. There is no denying that. However, you don't need to be super rich or hack to become successful at this game. If you are smart and research this game and happen across this website where there are many tips for new players, you won't have to spend a single dime or cheat to make your way through this game. You won't get to the top, but do you really want to BE at the top? Look at souleet or some of the other battle rankers who got hacked. It is not worth getting to the top and I am happy at sitting in the middle and striving for just a step higher up on the rung of this ladder. There are many honest players in this game and many are happy with the market right now. Although unlimited HP sounds nice, the game would no longer be fun. Getting all the cards you want and being the top would be boring, as there would be nothing left for you to do but keep your reputation as the top player.

As for making other games and abandoning rage of bahamut...I doubt this will happen soon. Cygames has already made another game similar to Rage of Bahamut: Diety Wars. And have all Rage of Bahamut players abandoned this game and moved on to Diety Wars? No, they have not. Why? Because they are used to playing Rage of Bahamut, despite its glitches and quirks. Rage of Bahamut is unique and people find it hard to transition or change, even if it is something very similar. My Order members have said that they did not like Diety Wars as much as Rage of Bahamut and have quit Diety Wars completely. Why you might ask them? They had one answer: they hated the market. Even if you think that Rage of Bahamut's market is quite terrible and unstable, players are used to it. Prices don't spike or drop immensely in a day or two while there is no event going on, and so you could say that is balanced for now. Hackers also won't be getting free cards to sell for money. Mobage is trying to fix hacking (and their solution might just work) and so players will get less angry. Rage of Bahamut might die out, but it is not happening soon.
Back to top Go down
CreepyUncle
High Rare Card Holder
High Rare Card Holder

Rage Level : 2217

PostSubject: Re: Where is all the Hp coming from!?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:01 am

It's a bit comforting to read your post and I hope you are right, I really do. If the market just stays stable then there will be no problem even if the cards are insanely expensive in real world money. As you say, when you take the fun out of the game there will be nothing left to hope for. Once you have every card you want you will no longer feel the joy of searching for bargains or hoping for luck with your claim ticket because all that, the point of the whole game, will be gone.

And thank you for setting me straight on the new account thing. I just read other posts and thought it was 20 HP for ten minutes work. But still it's pretty annoying with cheaters.

Anyway. I will not abandon ROB anytime soon either because I still have the joy. There are still cards out there I have only heard about. Maybe I will get them someday, maybe I won't but at least I'll not cheat to get them. Every card I get has hours of game time behind it.

Back to top Go down
reuniclus252

PostSubject: Re: Where is all the Hp coming from!?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:16 am

Same with me. I am glad that you are not disheartened at Rage's faults. They are fixing them as we speak. Hopefully soon, we won't have to worry about our cards getting stolen at all. The main problem with the market is that, if anything, there aren't enough cards and HP to go around. One of the biggest problems with HP is that the top Orders use A LOT. How do they get this HP? By selling off their top cards. The way most players replenish their HP is by going through quest events. Unfortunately, quest events also mess up the market too. Prices for a lot of cards are high (e.g. Claymore Maid, Apsara, Bloody Mistress) and get higher when these quest events come out because HP is gained very quickly from the event. The prices then jump because there is more HP on the market, so only the patient players make out. This cycle keeps going on: players sell their cards for HP, use the HP in an event, get cards from the event, sell off their cards for HP, use the HP in the next event. In between this time, it is hard for players to get better cards to improve their decks. Hopefully, this can change and cards won't be as expensive as they are now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is all the Hp coming from!?   

Back to top Go down

Where is all the Hp coming from!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RageTrades Classifieds :: ★ RageTrades Classifieds Announcements & Exclusives :: ☆ROB NEWS, GOSSIP & RUMORS☆-
Jump to: