RageTrades Classifieds
Never register on any ROB site with the same email and/or password you use to get into the game. Sites can track these and use them to gain access to your game information, cards, personal info, etc...

Please Register to Gain full access to this site & personalize your profile to receive alerts when your topics are replied to. Guests may also post or reply in certain areas.

RageTrades Classifieds
Never register on any ROB site with the same email and/or password you use to get into the game. Sites can track these and use them to gain access to your game information, cards, personal info, etc...

Please Register to Gain full access to this site & personalize your profile to receive alerts when your topics are replied to. Guests may also post or reply in certain areas.

RageTrades Classifieds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classified Listings for Rage of Bahamut Game. An Extention of the Popular Website RageTrades.Blogspot.com

HomeRegisterGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog in
RageTrades Home

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» looking for Empusa
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 12:45 pm by Guest

» SSR/SR/HR trading off my man and gods cards for demons and HP
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:04 pm by Guest

» S/T high rares, rares etc
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 3:39 am by Guest

» SSR's FOR SALE/TRADE & LOOKING FOR SSR's
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:20 am by jeremycarroll84

» "The Hentai Elite" Recruiting free spots everywhere
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:40 am by Guest

» empusa++ and angel knight x2 for trade,looking for ssr-leg man cards
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:41 pm by Guest

» LF Little Princess Vania T/B
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:26 am by AssaultEmpire

» Fleet war tigress
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:16 pm by Guest

» Pc base angelic steel max lvl
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:28 am by Guest

» Lord Arthur for trade looking for merlin lucius hector
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:20 am by ac3wild

» Lord Arthur for trade looking for merlin lucius hector
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:18 am by ac3wild

» Summertime nightmare
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:02 am by Guest

» pc on UE Shiva or a possible equal demon trade
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:36 pm by devious77

» Looking for crusader amelia up for TRADE
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:35 am by Guest

» Looking for Crusader amelia for TRADE ONLY
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:42 pm by Guest

» Hp 4 sail...
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:36 pm by Shadow2101

» Recruiting for the eternal enigma
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:22 pm by Dagga

» Hi Guys I have Fairy Princess, Sephirot and Fox Spirit all skill level 10 for trade
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:15 pm by kiddestro

» New Player looking for good order! RoB addict in just 3 days!
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:02 am by A.nt.G

» T - 2 ff azi and 2 ff medusa, L.F. 2 ff ultimate bahamut
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:50 am by A.nt.G

» IMPORTANT FOR ALL ROB PLAYERS
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:42 pm by Gumz232

---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:41 pm by Gumz232

---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:39 pm by Gumz232

---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:31 pm by Gumz232

» League Of Angels looking to rebuild!
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:57 am by Gumz232

Poll
Already Used RageTrades? If so has it helped you with the game?
Absolutely! I have learned more here than other ROB Sites!
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- I_vote_lcap57%---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 80 ]
Yes, I have found it quite helpful and always find something new on each visit. They have similar info to other sites, but you don't have to visit all over 5 different ones to get all the info you need
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- I_vote_lcap34%---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- I_vote_rcap
 34% [ 47 ]
It is a good site, but I find most of its competitors have the same information.
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- I_vote_lcap4%---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 5 ]
It has been fairly helpful, but not as helpful as most others.
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- I_vote_lcap2%---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 3 ]
Hasn't helped me at all, not because I'm an experienced player, but I don't understand anything because of the way it is written
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- I_vote_lcap1%---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 2 ]
I am a RageTrade Competitor and I dislike RageTrades.
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- I_vote_lcap0%---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I am a RageTrade Competitor and I even enjoy it.
---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- I_vote_lcap2%---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 140
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment---

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IslangCards
High Rare Card Holder
High Rare Card Holder
IslangCards

Rage Level : 4353

---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Empty
PostSubject: ---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment---   ---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:09 am

Looking for blood thirsty attackers.

Requirements, break Aevilbanana Defense. (Too hard? Fine, break Tbtq108 that will be ok)

Willing to attack at less once every hour during Holy War.

Willing to follow attack plans (Well most of the time) and is willing to read the damn order post. I'm talking to you Lodit! Cough, cough..

"Must" Download Kakao Talk Messenger

About the Order:

All building bonus is build.
Rank 1800+ in Holy War.

Side Note: Must be 17+ year old. There is a lot of f bombs in guild chat, naked pic of gf and shit like that.

Post here or send me a PM. Good day gentlemen.

Back to top Go down
IslangCards
High Rare Card Holder
High Rare Card Holder
IslangCards

PostSubject: Re: ---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment---   ---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:52 am

Promise we won't bite Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
OlafOatmeal
S Rare Card Holder
S Rare Card Holder
OlafOatmeal

Rage Level : 4389

PostSubject: Re: ---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment---   ---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Broke Aevilbanana's defense no sweat. Smile I play everyday all day so being active is not a problem. Smile send me an order inv please! Smile
Back to top Go down
IslangCards
High Rare Card Holder
High Rare Card Holder
IslangCards

PostSubject: Re: ---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment---   ---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:08 pm

Happy to have you.
Back to top Go down
IslangCards
High Rare Card Holder
High Rare Card Holder
IslangCards

PostSubject: Re: ---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment---   ---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:58 pm

[img][/img][img]---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Img_6411[/img]

Rank around 1600 as well ^_^

A good start for noob guild with only 12+ members. Next war we will hit 999+ raking.

Help you by helping us. Enlist and try out today.
Back to top Go down
IslangCards
High Rare Card Holder
High Rare Card Holder
IslangCards

PostSubject: Re: ---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment---   ---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:08 pm

cheers Bump cheers
Back to top Go down
Spikebob21
Normal Card Holder
Normal Card Holder
Spikebob21

Rage Level : 4266

PostSubject: check me out   ---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:38 am

hello my atk power and def power is somewhat low atm but im just waiting to get into a decent order before spending the real bucks Razz im 21 and i have a general good knowledge of the game.. i would love to join please look me up (Spikebob21) will download the talk messenger im so glad to see people taking the nessesary steps to become the best and would like to be a part of it :p
Back to top Go down
IslangCards
High Rare Card Holder
High Rare Card Holder
IslangCards

PostSubject: Re: ---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment---   ---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm

Download the app and message me first. My app id is DuMa1, name is Evilbanana. We can talk more.
Back to top Go down
IslangCards
High Rare Card Holder
High Rare Card Holder
IslangCards

PostSubject: Re: ---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment---   ---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:38 am

Holy War is almost here guys. Calls to arm and enlist. Good luck to you if we meet in battle.
Back to top Go down
IslangCards
High Rare Card Holder
High Rare Card Holder
IslangCards

PostSubject: Re: ---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment---   ---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 pm

Another 500 gems at rank 654.

Maybe next holy war we will gun for 500+, but for sure 1,000gems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment---   ---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment--- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

---Enlistment--- The Du Ma Empire ---Enlistment---
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RageTrades Classifieds :: Order Listings :: Orders Accepting Applicants-
Jump to: